Boyer Safety Services Announces Early Release of Safety & Compliance Software
Release date: September 11, 2020
Redmond, WA – Boyer Safety Services, an AscendoSoft Inc. company, a leading provider of safety and compliance software, today announced the early release of Boyer Safety & Compliance Suite. Boyer Safety & Compliance Suite is a cloud-based version of its already widely used OSHA Compliance Products.
“Our product launch is well under way and the cloud version of Boyer Safety & Compliance Suite is now available for early adopters. We are starting to migrate current customers to the new solution as we prepare for the general release in September.” said Brian Miller, AscendoSoft COO. “We have invested significantly to satisfy our number one customer request – cloud support.
The solution still includes all our world class safety content including regulations, sample safety plans, self-inspection checklists, toolbox talks, training presentations and much more!
The benefits of this now being online include:
- Use anywhere – You can log into the system from anywhere on any device including Windows, MACs, tablets, and phones with your browser of choice.
- Any Office Suite – You can use any Office product, like MS Office, GSuite, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, etc. to open documents.
- No installation or updates – You don’t ever have to worry about installing on new laptops or your home computer. Just login!
- New Search Feature – Search for a topic and see all the documents and regulations that match the topic.
- Up-to-date documents – The product is always up to date whenever you log in because we can add content instantly. Critical information such as COVID-19 materials are quickly available.
- More Content – We are providing more content. The information from the OSHA Compliance Suite, Cal/OSHA Compliance Suite, and Healthcare Suite is now available to all subscribers in one place for one subscription.
“This cloud version of our Safety & Compliance Suite addresses issues that inherently come with desktop software, product installation, technology currency. Our main goal was to improve the overall user experience and ensure that Safety Consultants around the country have access to the most up-to-date Safety Plans, Inspection Checklists, Handbooks, etc. This version does that and gives us the framework to expand our safety and compliance solutions. The next solutions are already in process” said Alex Givens, AscendoSoft CTO.
Over 15,000 customers have licensed Boyer products which include the OSHA Compliance Suite, Cal/OSHA Compliance Suite, and Regsoft for Healthcare. All currently licensed customers will be able to access the new product using their existing subscription. Learn more at boyersafety.com.
About AscendoSoft Inc. – AscendoSoft specializes in providing software solutions and professional services to customers of all sizes including vertical markets, such as financials, higher education, real estate, utilities, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, etc. AscendoSoft offers a variety of software solutions including Address Cleansing, Document Management, Automation Utilities, and Safety Compliance. Boyer Safety Services has been dedicated to safety solutions for over 20 years.
For more information, contact AscendoSoft Inc. at +1-425-749-3850.
AscendoSoft and Boyer Safety Compliance are trademarks of AscendoSoft Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright 2020 AscendoSoft Inc. All rights reserved.