- Address Verification & Cleansing – Real-Time and Batch Address verification & cleansing
- Workflow Automation for Fiserv DNA – Automate address management workflow
- Address Intelligence – Manage address data with dashboards and reports
- Change of Address Manager – Manage moves following institution policies
AccurSee tools provide valuable information to keep your critical applications in sync and batch operations running smoothly. Shorten your batch automation testing cycle and improve the quality of production automation.
- Automation Comparison Analysis for CA AppWorx (formerly Applications Manager)
- Proactively see differences between CA AppWorx and Fiserv DNA
- Compare and manage differences between two Fiserv DNA batch environments
AscendoSoft offers Widgets for those common everyday tasks that can be difficult to automate or that you never quite find the time to focus on. Automate common tasks that are not included in CA AppWorx (Applications Manager).
- WinZip (compress/decompress files)
- SQL Server (such as Data Warehouse and CCM)
- PGP (encrypt/decrypt files)
- File Actions (move/copy/xcopy/rename/delete files, create/remove directories)
- WinSCP (secure file transfer)
AscendoSoft Auto-RC extends CA AppWorx and CA Automic by allowing end users and administrators to remotely launch, manage, and control jobs and reports from a tablet or mobile phone, anywhere anytime. Save time on user management and speed business processes by removing job latency. Auto-RC includes multiple levels of security and built-in templates make implementation quick and easy.
DigitalDrawer allows customers to scan, secure, store, organize, and easily retrieve documents.
- Documents can be scanned directly into DigitalDrawer, or drag and drop documents directly from your computer
- DigitalDrawer Capture allows easy batch scanning for large quantities of documents (often the case during initial setup)
- Familiar Windows-based folder allow for easy organization of files according to your business requirements
- Full-text document and key word searching allows users to easily find documents
- Documents may be highlighted, notes can be added, and sensitive areas can be blacked-out
Boyer Safety Services provides regulatory compliance software helping businesses comply with complex government regulations like OSHA, Cal/OSHA, DOT, HIPAA, MSHA by providing a searchable and updated copy of the regulations.
- SEARCHABLE – A powerful search engine locates then retrieves the standards you need when you need them!
- BOOKMARKING – Bookmarking capabilities make it easy to go back to standards you need most often; and there’s no limit to the number of bookmarks you can have.
- UP-TO-DATE – Each version comes with an Update Service designed to keep you current on regulatory changes and additions. The first year’s service is included in the price of your software. No more adding pages to manuals by hand. No more worries about having out-of-date regulations. The update service keeps you current, updating your reference library in one quick step.
- AFFORDABLE – If you’ve checked the prices of OSHA reference manuals or the disk reference libraries of our competitors, you’ll be surprised at how affordable the software is, whether you purchase just one set or all the titles offered.